WRD Maharastra Engineer Syllabus: Have you applied for WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Grade B Recruitment? If Yes!!! then you need to give more importance to WRB Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019. The Water Resources Department Authorities are conducting the Recruitment through an examination. All the contenders focus on this WRD Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019 for giving your best in the examination. So, make use of this wonderful opportunity and study well to grab the job.
Make sure that, practice makes a man perfect so with the help of WRD Maharastra Jr. Engineer Syllabus 2019 you have to do a lot of practice. Along with this WRD Job Syllabus, get the WRD Maharastra Engineer Exam Pattern 2019-20. For the candidates who have applied for the WRD Maharastra Engineer Job Notification 2019, this Engineer Exam Syllabus will play a vital role. We provided the syllabus in the pdf format for free of cost. In addition to this, we provided the WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Selection Procedure 2019 in the given below sections. Get the direct links and click on them to more details.
Latest WRD Maharastra Junior Engineer Syllabus 2019
Candidates will get a short description from this table, which will be easy to understand about the WRD Maharastra Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus. This will be helpful for knowing what is there in this exam. Therefore, view it completely and prepare well for the exam and make a time table.
Name of the Organization Water Resources Department (WRD), Maharashtra
Name of the Role Junior Engineer, Grade B ( (JE)
Number of the Vacancies 500
Job Type Permanent
Selection Process Written & Interview
Location of the Naukri Maharastra
Type of the Naukri Govt Job
Official Site wrd.maharashtra.gov.in
Overview of WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Exam Pattern 2019-20
- WRD Jr Engineer Grade B job written test contains Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The total Questions asked in the exam will be 100.
- The marks awarded for them is 200.
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The exam pattern is explained below along with the subjects
Subject Names Total Questions Total Marks
General Knowledge, Arithmetic's, General Intelligence, Marathi Language, English
Civil Engineering/ Civil Structure 60 120
Total 100 200
Selection Procedure for Maharastra Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
After the exam pattern of the WRD Engineer Recruitment 2019, you need to observe the way or the procedure for the selection. The candidates will be shortlisted by their performance in the exam. So, they have to give more time to the preparation for the Recruitment 2019. Make a proper time chat for the best performance in the test.
The rounds which come under the selection process are as follows
- Written Exam
The eligible aspirants have to give the test and then followed by an interview conducted by the super authorities for the respective post.
Download Free WRD Maharastra Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence – Maharashtra WRD JE Exam Syllabus
3. Visual Ability. Syllogisms. Number Series.
5. Alphabet Series. Analogies. Analytical Reasoning.
6. Blood Relationships.
7. Coding-Decoding. Nonverbal Reasoning.
8. Data Sufficiency.
10. Similarities and Differences.
12. Symbols and Notations.
WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Syllabus – Marathi Language
1. Synonyms.2. Fill in the Blanks.
4. Idioms & Phrases.
6. Error Correction.
8. Sentence Rearrangement.
10. Unseen Passages.
WRD Maharashtra Jr Engineer Grade B Written Syllabus – Arithmetic’s
1. Odd Man Out.
2. Numbers and Ages.
3. Pipes and Cisterns.
4. Time and Work Partnership.
5. Problems on Trains
6. Time and Distance.
7. Ratio and Proportion.
8. Simple Interest.
10. Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
11. Problems on Numbers.
12. Compound Interest. Indices and Surds.
14. Volumes Profit and Loss.
15. Races and Games.
16. Mixtures and Allegations.
17. Averages. Permutations
21. Simple Equations.
22. Quadratic Equations
25. Boats and Streams.
English – WRD Maharashtra Grade B Exam Syllabus
1. Transformation Data Interpretation.
2. Spelling Test.
3. Sentence Completion.
4. Direct and Indirect speech Para Completion.
5. Idioms and Phrases.
7. Joining Sentences. Theme Detection,
8. Topic rearrangement of passage
9. Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
10. Fill in the blanks. Synonyms
11. Word Formation
12. Active and Passive Voice.
13. Error Correction (Underlined Part).
14. Spelling Test.
15. Sentence Arrangement.
16. Passage Completion.
18. Sentence Improvement.
19. Spotting Errors.
WRD Maharashtra JE Syllabus – General Knowledge
1. Economic Scene.
2. Countries and Capitals.
3. Art & Culture. Culture. Countries & Currencies.
4. National & International affairs.
5. Current Events.
6. Famous Personalities
9. Scientific Research.
10. Indian Constitution.
11. Current GK.
12. Sports & Games.
14. Daily News.
15. States & Capitals.
Civil Engineering/ Civil Structure – WRD Maharashtra JE Grade B Exam Syllabus
1. Structural analysis
2. Steel Structures.
3. Concert technology.
4. Design of Reinforced
5. Concert Structures.
7. Highway Engineering.
8. Docks, Harbors. Surveying.
9. Air Darts Environmental Engineering.
10. Sentence Arrangement.
12. Costing and Valuation irrigation Engineering.
13. Hydraulics & Fluid Mechanics.
14. Theory of structures.
15. Building Contraction Materials.
17. Geotechnical Engineering.
18. Strength of materials.
19. Pre-stressed Concrete Construction Planning and Management.
Download For Free WRD Maharastra Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF 2019
Download for free pdf of WRD Maharastra Engineer Syllabus 2019. This is provided for the benefit of the candidates and to grab the job. We Sarkari Naukri Hunt has provided all this information which is collected from various sources. We wish you to give your best in the exam and advise you to bookmark our page for updates, syllabus, etc.