UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has recently announced the notification and inviting the aspirants to apply application for the Posts of Combined Geoscientists (CGS) & Geologist and the total number of vacancies are 106. This UPSC Recruitment 2019 is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are willing and want to make a career good with the UPSC Recruitment, then this is the best opportunity. Apply this UPSC Recruitment 2019 (Geo-Scientist & Geologist )and full fill your dreams in UPSC by this UPSC Notification 2019.
Important Highlights of Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Recruiters||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||UPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019|
|Total Number of vacancies||106 (Central Govt Jobs)|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Starting date for the application of UPSC 2019||20/03/2019|
|Last date for the application UPSC 2019||16/03/2019|
|Location for the job||Across India|
|UPSC Exam Month||June|
|UPSC Official Website||http://www.upsconline.nic.in|
In the above table, we have given all the details about the notification of Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019. The number of Vacancies is 106. Apply for the UPSC Jobs 2019 here. Union Public Service Commission has already started taking the online application process for the UPSC Vacancies 2019 via the official website. Hence, interested candidates are recommended to submit their application form before the last date i.e. 16-April-2019 on the official website and you can also submit on the official link given below. Candidates must fill the requested details in the application genuinely with the correct information.
Vacancy Details for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates must read the details about the exam and also the number of vacancies before going to apply for the Notification. There are a different group of vacancies in UPSC Geo-scientific & Geologist Recruitment 2019, the approximate number of vacancies for the various posts are given below which are as follows:
1. Geologist, Group A, the number of vacancies are: 50
2. For Geophysicist Group A, the number of vacancies is: 14
3. And for Chemist. Group A, the number of vacancies are: 15
4. For Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) Group A, the number of vacancies is: 27
UPSC Geo-Scientist & Geologist Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
1. For the post of Geologist, Group A the qualification must be of Master Degree (Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo-Exploration/ equivalent
2. And for the Geophysicist, Group A, M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/ Geophysics) or M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied Geophysics)
3. For the post Chemist, Group A, M.Sc. (Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry)
4. The post-Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A, Master degree (Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology/ Hydrogeology)
Age Limit – UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Recruitment 2019
• Post of the Geologist, Geophysicist & Chemist (Group A): Aspirants should have to Completed Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 32 Years as on 01.january.2019.
• For Junior Hydro-geologists (Scientist B), Group A: Candidates should have Completed Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 35 Years as on 01.jauary.2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
In Combined Geo-Scientist & Geologist Recruitment 2019 Selection process will be based on 2 phases
Phase -1 Written Examination,
Phase -2 Interview /Personality Test
The Selection Process by Union Public Service Commission to shortlist the aspirants will be based on their performance in Written Exam & Interview.
Application Fee Details for UPSC Geologist Recruitment
• For the aspirants of General/OBC, the fee they should pay is Rs.200/-.
• And for the female / SC /ST person with benchmark disability candidates are exempted from payment
• Mode of payment for application is through online via credit/debit cards, internet banking by SBI
Required documents for the application form
• Left Thumb Impression
• Hand Written Declaration
How to ApplyCombined Geo-Scientist & Geologist recruitment 2019:
If the aspirants want to apply for the application, first they need to go to the official website upsc.gov.in from 20th March 2019 to 16 April 2019
Instructions to Apply in Online:
• First aspirants should go to official website of upsc.gov.in
• Complete Registration if Candidate is of a new user.
• Login directly if the Candidate has already registered.
• Then Go to Careers Option & Select the Recruitment.
• Choose the required advertisement & Read the full Notification.
• Click on the link and follow the following instructions.
• Fill-up the required fields &submit the Form.
• Take print copy of application form for further usage.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 @ 106 Vacancies
All the aspirants can get here the details of UPSC Recruitment 2019 and start preparing for the exam. Last but not least we advise you to follow our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for the genuine and latest information which will help a job seeker to get their desired job. We wish good luck to the candidates for the exam. Thank you and May God Bless You.