BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus 2019: Here we provided BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern in pdf for complimentary download. Bharath Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) determined to fill the 145 vacancies of executive trainee and Engineer trainee (ET) Posts. So, download the BHEL EngineerTtrainee Examination Syllabus 2019 PDF and Exam Pattern. The BHEL ET Exam Syllabus 2019 and Test Pattern Details had given clearly here. Aspirants who are in search of the BHEL Executive Trainee Recruitment syllabus 2019 will help to attempt the exam. These Syllabus details play a significant role in the exam preparation for the competitive examination of 2019.
Details BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2019
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee and Engineer Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||145 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date||16th April 2019 at 10:00 PM|
|Closing Date||6th May 2019 at 11:45 PM|
|Date of Examination||8th May 2019 at 06:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
A lot of candidates are registered for this BHEL recruitment 2019, therefore there’ll be terribly and powerful competition for the Exam, those who are going to attend the examination download BHEL Executive Training Syllabus 2019. Aspirants of BHEL recruitment 2019 should have to begin preparation for the BHEL jobs in 2019. Contenders might use this chance of BHEL trainee Jobs 2019 to form a better future.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Job Exam Pattern
BHEL had declared associate degree employment notification to fill one hundred forty-five vacancies of ET Posts. Candidates can check the BHEL Exam Pattern the table format. Check the test Details No of Marks, Section, and Section wise marks given within the table mentioned below.
Exam Pattern BHEL Engineer Trainee/ Executive Trainee
|S.no||Type of Exam||Sections||Subjects||No. of questions||time Duration|
|1||Objective Type||Aptitude Test||Reasoning||240||2 Hrs 30 min|
|6||Technical Test||Elect /Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering|
BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus 2019
Aptitude BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Syllabus
- Decimals and Fractions
- ‘The relationship between Numbers
- Time and Work
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration
- Interest & Discount
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
Reasoning Bharath Heavy Electricals Limited Syllabus
- Blood Relations.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures
- Number Ranking.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2019 English
- Identify the correct Degree
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Select the ‘Antonyms’ from the given word
- odd one out words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- find ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
BHEL ET Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
Electricals- BHEL Job Syllabus
- Electrical Circuits – Theory and Application.
- M Theory.
- Energy Conversion.
- Analog theory.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Electric Devices
- Control Systems.
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems: Analysis and Control.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- IC Technology.
- Non-Conventional Energy Sources and Energy Management.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Syllabus 2019 for Electronics
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Electro Magnetics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
BHEL Exam Sample Question Papers for Mechanical
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing science.
- Manufacturing Management.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Engineering Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Thermodynamic Cycles.
- Fluid Mechanics and Power Plants.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- I.C Engines, Fuels and Combustion.
All the details are given for the informational purpose, we don’t have control over all these. We give our best to make you feel better to appear for the recruitment 2019. Kindly, bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for genuine and updated data. Good luck to the aspirants and May God bless you!!