TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification to fill the vacant places in 2019 for the post of Sub-Inspector of police (TK, AR, TSP), different vacancies are allotted under TNUSRB jobs. TNUSRB is inviting job seekers through online applications from both male and female candidates. The willing and eligible candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Recruitment 2019.
The details of the post have been shared below with the information including age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions, etc in this article. The candidates and the job seekers who are willing to apply for TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2019 are requested to go through the details and we ensure for every candidate that they should fulfill the minimum prescribed age criteria before applying for the post.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector of Police (TK, AR & TSP)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||969|
|Released date of the TNUSRB notification||8th March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th April 2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Application||online|
For applying TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 notification through online, the link will be activated form 08.03.2019 and will be closed on 08.04.2019. Another mode of application form will be not considered. The candidates who are wishing to apply for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) 2019 Recruitment jobs can register and log in/ visit their official website to see and collect more details.
Vacancy Details of TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu uniformed services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification and the number of notification are of 969 and these vacancies are of three different types. They are Sub Inspector of police (taluk), Sub Inspector of police (Armed Force), Sub Inspector of police(Tamil Nadu special police).
• Sub-inspector of police for taluk -660 vacancies
• The Sub-inspector of police for Armed forced-276 vacancies
• Sub-inspector of police of Tamil Nadu special police- 33 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
• Candidate should complete the at least of 10th standard from a recognized Institution/University
• The Candidate must know Tamil as one of the subjects in class X. If in case the aspirant not Studied, aspirants will have to pass the Tamil Part-II Test that will be conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 Years of Joining the Service.
• Nationality should be Indian.
Age Limit for the TNUSRB RECRUITMENT 2019:
The age limit for all the three posts are as follows
• To qualify in TNUSRB Recruitment as Sub Inspector of police, the minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum age limit will be 28 years.
Selection Process for TNUSRB Recruitment 2019
The selection process for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of police will be of in 4 phases
• Phase -1: written test
• The Phase – 2: physical measurements and efficiency and endurance test
• And Phase – 3: interview round
• Phase – 4: documents verification
The Aspirants should qualify in all these round to recruit in Tamil Nadu Uniform Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) 2019.
Applications Fee details for TNUSRB recruitment 2019
• For open category candidates, the application fee will be of RS 500/-
• And for the departmental category candidates application fee will be Rs 1000/-
• Candidate can pay the application fee through either of credit or debit card or by net banking. The fee has to paid through the online.
How to apply for the notification of TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
• The aspirants should visit the official website of the Tami Nadu uniform service recruitment board mentioned above.
• Aspirants need to login or register into the website
• If the aspirants have an account can directly login into the website
• Click application form button in home page
• And Click on the new user link
Now follow these steps:
• Candidates need to have an email I’d that has to enter in the application and get the otp
• Then it will redirect to the application form of the notification.
• Fill all details given in the application such as name, address proof, etc.
• The Candidate has to upload the scanned documents such as photograph and signature in JPEG format
• After filling the details candidates need to pay application fee through credit or debit card
• Finally, submit the form and take out the scan application and also take the print for future purpose.
TNUSRB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Aspirants, we have done our part by providing you the genuine information. Visit the official website for more data. Keeping following our page and shower your blessings by bookmarking our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and latest information. All the very best to all the aspirants who are going for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2019. May God Bless You All!!