TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission issued a notification for CESE recruiting 475 candidates to fill their AE job in Tamilnadu. This is the best employment opportunity for job seekers who are looking for a good career in Tamil Nadu public service commission (TNPSC) CESE. The Application process will be started on 29th May 2019 and the ending date to apply for the date of the Application is 28th June 2019. So candidates who are waiting for the jobs in TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam (CESE) can apply Online without any delay.
Get TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019
|Organization name||(TNPSC) Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||CESE various posts|
|Number of vacancies||475|
|Job location||Tamila Nadu|
|Starting date for the application||29th May 2019|
|Ending date for the application||28th June 2019|
|Selection process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
|Mode of application||online mode|
The candidates who are eligible can apply to the Notification i.e., the last date will be a 28th June 2019. in this article, we have given all the Complete details regarding the selection process, eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, Age limit and relaxation, application fee and also how to apply online procedure candidates can get from here. This is a good opportunity for job seekers so interested candidates make use of this TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019 notification.
Vacancy Details – Tamil Nadu PSC CESE Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (ADIS&H)||26|
|Assistant Engineer (Fisheries)||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||93|
|Assistant Engineer(Electrical), (PWD)||13|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), (Maritime Board)||02|
(Water Resources Department, PWD)
|Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD)||73|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector||12|
|Total number of Posts||475|
Educational Qualification – Tamil Public Service Jobs 2019
Assistant Electrical Inspector
- Must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering from recognized University
- Practical experience in large electricity supply is preferable
- Experience in the design office for not less than three years.
Assistant Engineer as an Agricultural Engineering
Complete the education in B. Tech in Agricultural Engineering also eligible if B.Sc., from Agricultural Engineering
Civil Assistant Engineer
- civil assistant engineer in the Department of Water Resources, buildings, PWD
- Must possess in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch.
- They should experience practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Electrical Assistant Engineer
- They must complete in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- Must possess a Degree in Mechanical and Production /Industrial /Electrical /Chemical Engineering /Textile Technology is preferable
Civil Assistant Engineer Highways Department
- Candidates have passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
Fisheries Assistant Engineer
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, in any University recognized by the
Civil Assistant Engineer Maritime Board
- Must have possessed and pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination,
- should have experience of not less than 3 years after passing the examination
- Should complete a diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, By the Government of Maharashtra
Selection Process For an Assistant Architect in TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019
The selection will be made in two progressive stages i.e., Written Examination and Oral Test in the state of a meeting. The last determination will be made based on the all-out imprints acquired by the contender at the composed examination and oral test took together subject to the standard of reservation of arrangements. Hopeful’s appearance in the composed examination and oral test is mandatory
- written Examination
- Individual Interview
Age Limit For TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam Job 2019
Competitors who are eligible and want to apply for the Assistant Engineer job must know the age limits
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- OBC: 3 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
Application Fee Details For Recruitment of Assistant Engineer In TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019
The application and Examination Fee for all the categories candidates is Rs. 150/-.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu Jobs – தமிழ்நாடு வேலைகள் 2019
- Enter into the official portal of TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in, of the TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2019.
- Open the home page and search for the notification.
- go to the Current Openings present at the Left Side.
- There you will find the advertisement for the Various Openings
- Read the fields given
- Click on the apply link
- Then fill the application form and fill the information
- Next, fill the information in it be careful and submit
- Pay the application fees
- Submit the application before the last date.
Aspirants can get the information regarding the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019. If you have any queries regarding the Tn Recruitment 2019, visit the official website. We update you for informational purposes as we don’t control over the recruitment data or any other matter of the job. As we give updates and genuine information. For more job information follow our page which is the Sarkari Naukri Hunt for all Indian Recruitments. May God bless you all and All the best!!
Official Notification – Click here