TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Government has invited the applications for the role of Executive Officer through the TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019. For applications and for other details, the interested and eligible candidates have to check this TNPCB Recruitment. Candidate should not miss this wonderful career opportunity from the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board about TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019. The detailed information about the TNPCB latest job notification 2019 has been shared. The job seekers are requested to read below the TNPCB job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee, etc in our recruitment website. Aspirants are advised to look up these details completely and apply for a better future.
Complete Details of TNPCB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant, Typist Posts|
|Total Vacancies Available||224 Posts|
|Location of job||Tamil Nadu|
|Notification Date||06th March 2019|
|Starting Date To Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2019||25th March 2019|
|Last Date To Apply for Tamil NaduPCB Recruitment||23rd April 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
In the above tables, we have given a brief explanation about the post. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, etc. are given for the sake of contenders, in the further, article we provide how to apply for the recruitment. Also, we have provided the official link of TNPCB Recruitment 2019, please visit the provided website for more information about the TNPCB Notification.
Additional Information about TNPCB Recruitment 2019
TNPCB Recruitment 2019-Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) has announced vacancies for different posts. The Tamilnadu recruitment board team has released overall 224 vacancies via TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019. Below we have given the details in briefly along with pay scale for different vacancies of different posts.
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Assistant Engineer||73||Rs. 37700 to 119500/-|
|Environment Scientist||60||Rs. 37700 to 119500/-|
|Assistant (Junior Assistant)||36||Rs. 19500 to 62000/-|
|Typist||55||Rs. 19500 to 62000/-|
Education Qualification of TNPCB Recruitment 2019
We request the candidates to check the eligibility of educational qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNRTP) Vacancies. Post wise educational qualification with respect to the post.
- Aspirants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering, and
- Candidates who possess a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology are also eligible.
- Aspirants should complete a Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines
- The disciplines are of Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Toxicology, Microbiology, Marine Biology, Bio-Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Botany
Assistant (Junior Assistants):
- Aspirants should qualify in Bachelor’s Degree and
- Candidates are also available if they possess Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course at least for a period of minimum six months
- Aspirants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate qualify in Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade and in the language of English and Tamil.
- Eligible if, Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
Note: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge in the Tamil Language.
Age Limit-TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019
- For SC, ST& Destitute Widows of all Castes (For Asst/ Typist) should not exceed 35 Years.
- And for the people of other community, the age limit is 30 Years.
The relaxation time period for TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019
- The age relaxation period for Disabled Persons is up to 10 years.
- Others as per Govt Policy or govt norms.
The selection process of TNPCB Recruitment 2019
The selection of the candidates will be done by the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board Authorities based on some criteria. The exam will be conducted in 2 phases for TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019.
Phase – 1: online examination
Phase – 2: interview test.
Based on the online examination, the post of Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants), Interview and Skill Test on Typing for the post of Typists.
TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
- For OC/General candidates application fee for TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019 is Rs.500/-
- And for the SCs, STs, PWD & Destitute Widows candidates application fee is Rs.250/-
How to apply for TNPCB Recruitment (2019)
- Aspirants have to visit TNPCB official website @ www.tnpcb.gov.in
- In the search box, Find the correct TNPCB job notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility criteria for TNPCB recruitment 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details in the online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- We advise finally to submit your online application through online mode before the ending date.
- Take out application scanned copy for further reference.
Download TamilNadu PCB Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Government Job aspirants, check all the details carefully once before applying and then apply after complete view on the eligibility details. Finally, we advise you to bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for the genuine and latest information which will help a job seeker to get their desired job. We wishing great success for the candidates to attempt the Tamil Nadu Recruitment. May God Bless You and Thank You!!