Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019: Amazing news for the bank job seekers here is the notification released by Syndicate Bank regarding Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019. It is the greatest news for many job hunters who are in search of jobs. Syndicate bank is the public sector bank released the 129 vacancies of specialist officers (SO) which is a good number for the eligible and interested aspirants. The recruiters of Syndicate Bank is inviting the online applications from the Syndicate Bank Job Aspirants for the post of specialist officers (SO) in various zones in 2019. We advise aspirants to go through this article completely to get better information about Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment Details 2019
|Name of the Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist officers (Manager, Security Officers etc)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||129|
|Starting to Apply Online Application for Syndicate Bank SO||29/03/2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online Application for the Specialist Officer 2019||18/04/2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written & Interview|
|Official Website of Syndicate Bank||www.syndicatebank.in|
In the above table, we have given all the information about the Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment notification 2019. The job location of the selected candidate will be across India. To apply for the Syndicate Bank notification, the candidate should go through the online. So visit the official website of syndicate bank which is in the above table and view all the information. The SO examination will be through online only. The last date for application is 18 April 2019 so candidate should go across all the details and exam pattern of Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 once and apply for the syndicate bank SO Job for secure future.
SYNDICATE BANK SO RECRUITMENT 2019-VACANCY DETAILS
|Total Posts Allotted||Name of the Posts||SC||ST||EWS||OBC||GEN|
|41||Security Officer (SO)||6||3||4||11||17|
|5||Manager (Risk Management)||1||0||0||1||3|
|3||Senior Manager (Risk Management)||0||0||0||1||2|
|30||Manager (IS Audit)||5||2||3||8||12|
The total number of vacancies announced by the Syndicate Bank for the SO is 129. These vacancies are different for the different post is like the Senior Manager, Manager-Risk Management, Manager-LAW, Manager-ISA Audit, and last but not least is security officers.
Eligibility criteria for Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019
Below we have shared complete eligibility criteria for the sake of the contenders. Following are the list of details.
Security Officer (SO):
1. For the security officers, eligibility is, they should have at least 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/air force OR 5 years of a police officer rank of ASP/DSP
2. Age limit will be of Minimum Age of 25 Years & Maximum Age of 45 Years
Senior Manager (Risk Management):
1. For senior manager (risk management) must be Graduated with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with Banking or Finance
2. Should be graduated in M. Sc with minimum 60% marks
3. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD 55% marks
4. Should Possess in CA/ICWA
5. Minimum experience is 3 years and it will be preferable.
6. Age limit – Minimum Age should be 25 Year & Maximum Age is of 35 Years
Manager (Risk Management):
1. For manager post, Graduation with Mathematics or Statistics as a subject with full-time MBA in Banking or Finance or its equivalent
2. Should be graduated in M. Sc with minimum 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
3. Should possess Ca/ICWA
4. Should have Minimum 1 year of Post qualification work experience
5. Age limit – Minimum Age of 25 Years & Maximum Age of 35 Years
1. Must be a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB).
2. Experience of 1 year will be preferable
3. Age limit is of 25 years to 35 years
Manager (IS Audit):
1. Graduation with minimum 60% marks in CISA Compulsory
2. Have 4 years of experience in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance (BFSI) sector, renowned firms/corporate in IS audit are preferable
3. Age limit is of 25 years to 35 years
Age Relaxation – Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2019
• For ST/SC candidates is 5 years.
• Other backward classes candidates is 3 years
• And for Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including EC)s/SSCOs of 5 years
•Persons who are affected by 1984 riots 5 years
• The people with Disabilities-
1. PWD (SC/ST) – 5 years
2. OBC – 13 years
3. PWD (gen) – 10years.
Selection Process for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019
The Syndicate bank SO recruitment selection process will be based on the following stages which are:
1. Online examination i.e., computer-based test.
2. Group discussion after the qualification in CBT, after this shortlisted candidates, will be called for next round.
3. Personal interview-after GD you have to go through the personal interview which is of 50 marks.
Syndicate Bank SO Application Fee Details 2019
Candidates here we have given the details of Bank SO application fee which is very important for you to apply which are as follows:
• For general OBC candidates Rs.600/-
• SC, ST candidates: Rs.500/-
• For PH candidates: Rs.100/-
• Payment mode will be through credit/debit card or by net banking.
How to apply for the syndicate bank SO recruitment 2019:
1. Go to the official website of the syndicate bank i.e www.syndicatebank.in which is a bank portal.
2. If you didn’t register, register first and then login into it.
3. Select the required notification or either search for direct syndicate bank SO recruitment 2019 in the search box in the page.
4. After that fill all the details carefully
5. Upload your photo and signature in JPEG format
6. Click submit
7. After that proceed with application fee and make the payment with online mode.
8. Before going to submit please once check all the details thoroughly.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019
Aspirants, in this article we have shared maximum information regarding Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019. Apply as soon as possible and prepare well for the Bank Exam of SO post. We suggest you bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and we wish good luck to the contenders of the Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019.