Southern Railway Apprentice Posts 2019 Notification @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in: Southern Railway Officials are requesting the applications for the 3529 Apprentice Vacancies. Interested Job Seekers who are ready to do their Apprenticeship in Railways can take advantage of this chance. 31st December 2019 is the last date to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice 2019. Remember the Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2019 must be presented in the Online Mode. No other means of application will be considered.
Southern Railway Apprentice Posts 2019 @Overview
|Organization Name||Southern Railway|
|Closing Date||31st December 2019|
|Selection Process||Merit in Education|
|Job Location||Across India|
All the details about the Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019 Notification are added throughout this post. So, if you are looking for the Railway Apprentice Vacancies then this new Southern Railway Apprentice 2019. Verify all the details before applying for the Southern Railway Apprentice 2019.
Trade-Wise Vacancies Southern Railway Apprentice 2020
|Name of the Unit||No of Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur||464|
|Central Workshop/ Ponmalai||308|
|Signal & Telecommunication workshop Coimbatore||52|
Educational Qualification Southern Railway Apprentice
Well, the candidates who finished their 10th with ITI from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as they are eligible to apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019 Notification.
Candidates who completed their minimum educational qualification with ITI from any Recognized Institute in India can apply for these jobs. Candidates have to complete their ITI in the appropriate trade. All the relevant information about the Southern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 is distributed in the coming sections of this post.
Age Limit Southern Railway Apprentice
Please follow the below guidelines if your age limit is permissible Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019 Announcement
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 22/24 Years
Age relaxation Period is:
- SC/ ST Candidates – 05 Years
- OBC Candidates – 03 Years
- PWBD Candidates – 10 Years
Southern Railway Apprentice Posts Selection Process 2019
Southern Railway Officials are going to examine applications based on the Merit in Education, to select the eligible candidates for the Apprentice.
Application Fee Southern Railway Apprentice
- all the candidates should pay the application fees through Online Mode.
- for all the General Candidates should pay– Rs. 100/-
- And for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women Candidates – NIL
Procedure to Apply for Southern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Check Southern Railway Official Site @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Over then click on the News & Updates option available on the page.
- In that, you will find the Careers Option
- Now, you will get the ACT Apprentice Jobs Notification advertisement for Different Trades and Positions.
- Click on them based on your interest.
- Open and read the instructions given in it.
- Check out if you are eligible or not in the official website
- fill the Online Application Form
- Pay the application fee.
- Recheck the total details.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Southern Railway Apprentice Online Application Form 2019, Notification
We have provided all the details about the Southern Railway Apprentice 2019 Notification. Finally, we recommend you to bookmark our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for trustworthy and latest updates. We present you the best of our information to make you feel better. We wish good luck to the aspirants who will appear for theSouthern Railway Apprentice. Thank you and May God Bless you!!