SCI Recruitment 2019: Good opportunity for the candidates because the Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released the notification for TNOCs – DNS course which leads to B.Sc. of Nautical Science for August 2019 Batch at Maritime Training Institute (MTI) at Powai. Check the application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc in detail. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through Shipping Corporation of India Official Website. Go through this complete post and apply.
Complete SCI Recruitment 2019 Details
SCI Recruitment for DNS Course
|Name of Course||DNS Course|
|Total number of Vacancies||80|
|Application Start Date||5 May 2019|
|Application Last Date||1 June 2019|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Mode of application||online – Central Govt|
In the above table, we have shared the data of overview about Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 which is very important for the job seekers. In this table, we have explained briefly some important information like name of the recruiters, post name, total vacancies, starting and ending date for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019-20 and many more. Candidates need to prepare well as the selection is done based on the written test. After qualifying in written, aspirants will be shortlisted for the interview and then selected for the Shipping Corporation of India job. For more information we have given the official website, please visit.
SCI Recruitment 2019 – Detailed Eligibility
- Candidates must pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (MPC)
- Must possess at least with not less than 60% marks.
- Aspirants who have completed the 12th examination and waiting for results are also eligible to apply.
- Aspirants should pass in B.Sc. (MPC) or B.sc in Electronics with Physics as the individual subject
- E. / B. Tech. degree from an AICTE recognized college and must possess with not less than 50%.
- Candidates who qualify IMU CET will only be eligible to get admission in our institute. Passing IMU CET – June 2018 is mandatory to get admission.
- Height: candidates who are appearing for interview must have Minimum height of 157 cms.
- Weight: Aspirants who are appearing for interview must have Proportionate weight to height and age.
Shipping Corporation of India Jobs 2019 – Age Limit
- The limit is calculated as on 01.02.2019
- Candidate should be below 25 years.
- All the SC / ST candidates will be granted age relaxation of 5 years.
Shipping Corporation of India Course Details – 2019
Course will be 12 months on Pre-Sea Training course followed by 18 months of Structured Shipboard Training as TNO (Deck Cadet) in the University of Indian Maritime University (IMU) for the project of Directorate General of Shipping (DG Shipping) project, leading to Degree in B. Sc.
Selection Process – SCI Employment
- The selection process will be conducted by the Shipping Corporation of India (SCI). All interested contenders must appear with qualify Indian Maritime University (IMU)
- Candidate must have a Common Entrance Test, which is compulsory for the admission at MTI Powai.
- Final selection will be on merit and qualify a list of aspirants as per the IMU CET Results.
How to apply for SCI Recruitment 2019?
- Visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- Hit on the login search for the notification
- Register and fill all the details
- Submit the details and take note of the registered user id and password for further use.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the application fees through online mode if ask and required.
- Take a scanned copy of an application for future use.
Important dates for the SCI:
- IMU-CET application: 05/05/2019
- SCI-MTI application: 01/06/2019
- For the sending scan copy of documents to SCI-MTI: 01/06/2019
- CET Examination date: 01/06/2019
- Course commencement date: 01/08/2019
Full Details of SCI Notification 2019
To all the candidates who are appearing for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2019 job Examination, this article will help them for managing the days of preparation as we have shared the important dates for Shipping Corporation. We advise postulants, to go through this Shipping Corporation Recruitment 2019 for the better convenience. If you have any query regarding the Recruitment the notification, visit the official website. For more jobs information follow our page which is the Sarkari Naukri Hunt for all Indian Recruitments. May God bless you all!