SBI PO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has released a notification regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2019. This SBI PO exam is conducted to select the eligible candidates by conducting Probationary officer. SBI PO is one of the most dream jobs for millions of aspirants across India. Outstanding Dream to have in one’s own life and the name of the bank (SBI) gives strength and security. SBI PO 2019 invited the aspirants to full fill their career and their career growth opportunities, lakhs of candidates is applying for the SBI PO 2019 exam. Go through this article relating to SBI PO Recruitment 2019.
SBI PO Recruitment Details 2019
|Name of the organization||(SBI) State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Probationary officers|
|Initial date to apply for notification of SBI||02/04/2019|
|Last date to apply SBI PO 2019||22/04/2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Number of vacancies||2000|
|Pre Exam date||08-09 and 15-16 June 2019|
|Selection process||Prelims, mains, descriptive, group discussion|
|Work location||All over India|
|SBI Official website||www.sbi.co.in|
The SBI PO recruitment 2019 exam will be conducted in between 08-09 June and 15-16 June 2019 as per the schedule is given in the admit card for every candidate. The exam pattern of SBI PO 2019 will be comprised of both objective and descriptive objective will be of 200 marks and descriptive of 50 marks. The duration of time for the exam will be of 3 hours. In a pattern of an exam will be of 4 sections i.e., data analysis and interpretation, English language, reasoning, and computer and general awareness. For more data visit the official notification given in the above table.
Educational Qualification for SBI PO 2019 Recruitment
- Bachelors degree is required in any discipline
- The aspirants who are in a final year or in the final semester of education can also be eligible for SBI PO 2019 notification.
- For SBI PO notification is applicable for Indian citizens
- The candidate who possesses CA is eligible.
- Age limit is 21 to 30 years and those persons can apply for the SBI PO notification.
- Age consideration will be taken place as a form not earlier than 02/04/1989 and not after 01/04/1998 (both the dates included).
SBI PO Relaxation Time
- For SC/ST caste candidates-5 years
- Backward Classes (non-creamy layer) – 3 years
- Persons with disabilities
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years PhD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (Gen/EWS) – 10 years
SBI Vacancy Details in Category Wise
|Category Name||Number of vacancies|
The selection process for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
In the selection process of SBI PO 2019, there will be 3 phases which are as follows:
Phase -1: In phase 1 preliminary examination will be conducted which is of 100 marks objective through online the test duration will be of 1 hour consisting of 3 sections
|sections||No of questions||Marks||Time period|
|Quantitate aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning ability||35||35||20 mins|
Phase – 2: After the preliminary test, the main test will be conducted which is also the Main Examination with Total of 250 marks and consisting of Objective Tests of 200 marks and Descriptive Test of 50 marks.
|Name of the Subjects||No of questions||Total marks||Time period|
|Reasoning and quantitative aptitude||45||60||60mins|
|Data analysis and interpretation||35||60||45mins|
|General/ economy a banking awareness||40||40||35mins|
Phase 3: The third round will be of group discussion (GD).
SBI Application Fees Details For SBI PO 2019
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates application fees is RS.100/- (intimation charges applicable)
- And for general and other category candidates fees is Rs.600/- (intimation charges applicable include application fee)
How to apply the notification of SBI PO 2019:
The job application of SBI PO can be done through online. Before going to apply aspirant should have documents such as Aadhar email photograph, signature image, etc
- To apply for this notification go through the official website of SBI PO.
- Click the new registration if the candidate doesn’t registered yet
- If the candidate have an account then directly go through the login form.
- Begin with giving your basic details such as name contact email etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in JPEG format for a size up to
- Then proceed with the payment of application.
Note: SBI Application fee can be done through credit/debit cards or by net banking
SBI Prohibitory Officer Recruitment 2019 Complete Details
Job hunters utilize this SBI employment notification 2019 and give your best to select in SBI. Make sure that you satisfy all the criteria. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity and we hope that you will do best. We advise you to follow our page Sarkari Naurki Hunt for genuine information and for all the updates. May God Bless You all!!!