OSSTET 2019 Notification the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) authorities released the OSSTET 2019 Notification on their standard website. contenders who have cleared their Class XII or graduation are qualified to present up for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET) Exam. The scholars had started allowing the Online OSSTET 2019 Application Form of 7th December 2019.
OSSTET is directed for instructors who wish to convey up subjects like Science, Arts, Hindi, Classical educators (Sanskrit, Urdu, and Telugu). The immediate connection is given to apply for OSSTET 2019 as far as possible. In addition, the last date to display the OSSTET 2019 Application Form is 16th December 2019. Make a note that the online application will be available on OSSTET official site @ osstet.co.in.
OSSTET 2019 Notification – Information
|Organization||Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha)|
|exam Name||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date To Apply||7th December 2019|
|Closing Date||16th December 2019|
|Fee Payment End Date||16th December 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs In India|
|Mode Of Exam||Offline (Pen-Paper Based)|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
OSSTET 2019 Notification Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must have familiarity with the eligibility criteria to match up and to apply for this notification. This notification consists of following classification requests to apply
- Applicants apparently finished HSC and 2 years Diploma in Elementary School Education.
- Applicants holding with Graduate Degree with two years Diploma in Special Education by RCI.
- Applicants must possess Graduate Degree with at any standard tests with a 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education or 1-year B.Ed. (Custom curriculum) endorsed by RCI.
- Applicants must have Higher Secondary (+2 or identical) within any event half checks and 4 years B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
Application Fee OSSTET 2019 Notification
The candidates while enrolling for the test of OSSTET 2019 need to present the reported application expense Rs.500. you can pay the application expense can be paid through any mode be it Debit or Credit card, Net Banking, and so on.
Selection Process OSSTET 2019 Notification
Competitors will be chosen for the Teacher Post by OSSTET. From that point forward, all the shortlisted applicants will be required a Personal Interview.
How to Apply For OSSTET 2019 Online?
- Go to the official site of the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) @ bseodisha.nic.in.
- Under that check for the most recent news segment, you will get the immediate link of OSSTET 2019.
- you need to check the given specifications of OSSTET Notification 2019.
- Next, read all the data and regulations.
- Now, you need to apply to the web. For that reason, you need to go to the site @ osstet.co.in to apply for OSSTET 2019.
- Enter your details and later transfer the records required.
- Now, make a credit application fee.
- Consequently, show your OSSTET Application Form in the track of reverifying your details.
- Download the application form
- take out the print of it for additional utilization.
Here we have given all the notification details as a selection method, eligibility specifications, age limit and steps to apply and so on. We trust this article will be valuable to all of you the aspirants. Follow us on Sarkari Naukri Hunt to get all the newest data in regards to OSSTET 2019.