OPSC AEEE Recruitment 2019 – Amazing chance given by the Odisha Service Commission authorities for recruiting the empty vacancies of Assistant Executive Engineer Posts. All the job seekers who have finished a Degree in Engineering (both Civil and Mechanical) are qualified to apply for OPSC AEE Jobs 2019. The OPSC AEE jobs 2019 have discharged 386 vacancies at www.opsc.gov.in. According to the details of the Odisha notification, the application structure welcomed as online mode and applicants ought to apply before sixth July 2019.
Check OPSC AEEE Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||(OPSC) Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
|Starting Date of the Application||7th June 2019|
|Ending Date for the Application||6th July 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Personal Interview|
Odisha Public Service Commission candidates have to fill their Assistant Executive Engineer jobs in Odisha. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OPSC job notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job. This is the best opportunity for job seekers who are looking for a career in OPSC. Odisha Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected only through online mode, through http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
Vacancy Details for OPSC Asst Executive Engineer Jobs 2019
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil):
- UR- 232 Posts
- SEBC – 53 Posts
- Sc – 28 Posts
- ST – 40 Posts
Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
- UR – 19 Posts
- SEBC – 06 Posts
- SC – 07 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
Total: 386 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For OPSC AEE Vacancies 2019
- candidates must hold a Degree in Engineering in civil for the post-AEE (Civil).
- should complete a Degree in the engineering of mechanical for the post of AEE (Mechanical).
- To know information about the experience details checks the official notification in the official web portal of OPSC clearly@ www.opsc.gov.in.
Age Limit For OPSC Asst Executive Eng Jobs 2019
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 32 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
For further more details visit the official website.
OPSC Application fees
To apply for the 386 Assistant Executive Engineer work in Odisha Public Service Commission the applicants mentioned to pay the application charges by advised mode. The installment mode might be both on the online/offline. Here beneath the standing caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – rupees 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) 386 Assistant Executive Engineer Job compensation subtleties have been given underneath. The competitors can check different pay data underneath.
Size of pay in level 12 of pay lattice under ORSP Rules-2017 with common dearness remittance and different stipends as might be authorized by the Government of Odisha
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) may follow the following process to screen the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
How to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment for Assistant Executive Engineer Job?
- Enter into the OPSC official website – http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Create your registration on OPSC
- look for Assistant Executive Engineer notification link home page.
- Download or view the official notification on the official website.
- candidates must verify your eligibility to OPSC Recruitment 2019.
If aspirants are not eligible for the job notification, we request to ignore and leave space for others.
- click on the online application link “Apply Now”
- Fill all the correct details.
- submit your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Apply for the 386 Assistant Executive Engineer job by clicking submit button
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if OPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future purposes.
To all the candidates who are appearing for OPSC AEEE Recruitment 2019 job Examination, this article will help them for knowing the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2019 as we have shared the important dates of it. We advise postulants, to go through this Jobs 2019 for the better convenience. If you have any queries regarding this Recruitment, visit the official website. For more job information follow our page which is the Sarkari Naukri Hunt for all Indian Recruitments. May God bless you all!