ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019: We are glad to inform our aspirants about the notification of ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 for 785 AEE, Chemist, Geologist, and Other Posts. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)2019 has announced the employment notification for the various posts of Chemist, AEE, Geologist, Geophysicist, Programming Officer, Materials Management Officer, and Transport Officer Posts. To apply for notification there is an application Process and the details are in the clear explanation in this ONGC Executive Recruitment Article. So all the aspirants should check all these details and apply for ONGC Executive job openings 2019 quickly. Below we have shared complete information do check.
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Important Details
|Name of the Department||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)|
|Name of the Posts||Executive (AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer)|
Number of vacancies
|Starting date for application||5th April 2019|
|Ending date of the application||25th April 2019|
|Category of job||
|Mode of application||online|
|Selection process||Accordingly GATE 2019 Score and Interview|
|Job location||All over India|
In the above table, we have explained each and every bit of information about the ONGC notification, so candidates need to go through this ONGC Recruitment 2019 fully. For this ONGC Executive Jobs application 2019, the application process will be started on 5th April 2019 and the end date is on 25th April 2019. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) officials announced that they will hire the candidates based on the GATE 2019 Score and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can check the ONGC Recruitment 2019 details from this article for better knowledge.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- For AEE posts- the number of vacancies available is 550 posts
- Geologist posts- the number of vacancies available is 68 Posts
- For Chemist posts- the number of vacancies available is 67 Posts
- And for Geophysicist posts-the number of vacancies available is 43 Posts
- For Materials Management Officer Posts-the number of vacancies available is 33 Posts
- Programming Officer Posts- the number of vacancies available is 13 Posts
- For Transport Officer Posts-number of vacancies available is 11 Posts
By knowing the number of different posts, eligible candidates can apply for their approximate posts accordingly. This is a piece of good news for all the candidates who are willing to settle in ONGC.
ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who applying for Geologists and Geophysicists & AEE posts under ONGC Recruitment 2019 must possess the following qualification conditions
- For the Assistant Executive Engineer aspirants should possess Graduate in a relevant engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute/University
- And for the Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist aspirants possess Sc., M.E/M. Tech in the relevant domain from a recognized Institute/University
- For the Materials Management Officer aspirants possess MBA in the relevant domain from a recognized Institute/University
- The Transport Officer aspirants should have Graduated in Auto Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized Institute/University
- For the Programming Officer aspirants Graduate in Computer Engineering/Information Technology; MCA with at least 60% marks from a recognized Institute/University
Age limit for the ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019
The Post wise age limit details are given for ONGC Recruitment aspirants for 785 posts which are as follows:
- AEE (Drilling/ Cementing) age limit :
- Minimum age is 28 years
- Maximum age should be 33 years.
- For All Other posts
- Minimum age limit is 28 years
- And the maximum age limit is 35 years
- The time period for Relaxation in the Upper age limit is given as per ONGC 785 posts Notification 2019 rules.
Application Fee Details for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019
- For the candidates of Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ EXSM application fee for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 will be Rs.370/-
- The candidates of SC/ ST/PWD No Application Fee is applicable.
Selection Process for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates for the AEE, Geologists, and Geophysicists through ONGC Recruitment 2019 will be done based on the following ways:
1. The score in the gate examination -2019 related to the concerned paper/discipline
2. And then Shortlisting, Trade Test and Interview.
The shortlisted Candidates as AEE, Geologists, and Geophysicists will be paid as per the company norms. For more details, refer the official website of the notification as provided in the article of Sarkari Naukri Hunt.
Application Process for ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019
- First of all, the desired candidates log in to the official website i.e.,www.ongcindia.com
- Then website Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) will open the main page
- Then candidates need to go to Careers option which is available on the top right side of the main page.
- Hit on it.
- Then a page will open whiich is related to all notifications.
- Aspirants need to find the ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019and then click on it.
- Read all available data on the notification page.
- If the candidate(you) are eligible, then click on Apply Online option.
- Fill all important details in the required fields and click on submit button.
- Take out the print out of the scanned copy of application form for further usage.
Get ONGC Executive Recruitment 2019 Details
Aspirants, we have done our part by providing you the genuine information. Visit the official website for more data. Keeping following our page and shower your blessings by bookmarking our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and latest information. All the very best to all the aspirants who are going for the ONGC Recruitment 2019. May God Bless You All!!