Ministry of Defence Recruitment: The government of India is head for Defence of India. The armed forces command are handle by supreme in India is President of India and the remaining responsibilities are under control of the ministry of defense. The Defence ministry performs several functions such as obtaining policy directions from the government for all defence and also performs the security-related matters. In addition to this, they also make communicating with the service headquarters and inter-services organizations.
Here Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 of India has announced the notification for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) under the Sports category. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post can apply for this job easily. The job seekers are requested to read below the lower division clerk job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit, and application fee, etc.
Check Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019
|Name of the department||Ministry of Defence government of India|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||2 – Central Govt|
|Last date||25 May 2019|
Educational Qualification – Defence Jobs 2019
- Aspirants must complete at least 12th standard with Pass percentage or equivalent examination from a recognized board or the university.
- Preferable if the contenders have the minimum Basic Knowledge of Computer
Skill Test Norms – Ministry of Defence Employment
- Required if the candidates have knowledge in English Typing @35 word per minute on Computer
- Also preferable if the contenders have knowledge in Hindi Typing @30 words per minute on Computer
- In English typing speed must be 35 words per
- in Hindi 30 words per minute correspond to 10,500 key depression per hour/9000 key depression per hour on an average of 5 key for each word
Indian Defence Jobs 2019-20 – Sports Qualification
If the aspirant is eligible and has experience in Sports disciplines like Volleyball, Kabaddi, and Football.
Age limit Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019 for Lower Division Clerk
- Calculated as As on 25.05.2019
- The minimum age limit of 18 years
- Maximum age limit 27 years
Relaxation time period
- The sportsperson belonging to General Category -5 years
- Age relaxation for sportsperson belonging to SC & ST category -10 years
- For sportsperson belonging to OBC category -8 years
|Posting||Controller ate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives) Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune-411020 and transferable on all India service liability.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment LDC – Selection Process
- The selection process will conduct based on the field of trials in respective games such as the playing capability of the contenders.
- The playing in the field trials/skill test will only be of qualifying starting point.
- After the skills test, the written test will be conducted that is in of objective-based test or multiple choice questions which covers all General Intelligence, English language, Quantitative Aptitude with General Awareness
- All the test will be conduct based on educational qualification of contenders and knowledge required for the duties and job requirement of the post.
- Aspirants will get the screen on the basis of marks obtained in the written test by the applicant who has qualified in the field of sports trials.
- Based on the results of the qualifying list, aspirants will be offered an appointment for the Medical fitness test and other formalities as per Govt. rules.
- No interviews will be conducted for the recruitment of the above post.
1. Official Notification: Click here
What is the process for job application for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019?
- All interested and eligible candidates can send the filled application form in a prescribed manner along with the required documents to the following postal address.
- The application should send to address on a before last date publication of the advertisement [Last Date: before 25 May 2019].
- The application can be download from the official website which is given above table
Controller ate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives)
Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence (DGQA)
Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune- 411020 (Maharashtra)
Get Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2019
Dear Sarkari Naukri Hunters utilize the Ministry of Defence government of India Recruitment 2019 employment notification and give your best to select as Lower Division Clerk executive. Make sure that you satisfy all the criteria. Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity and we hope that you will do the best. We advise the job hunters of the Nation to follow our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for genuine information and for all the updates. May God Bless You all!!!