Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2019 Released: @ mpsc.nic.inAs the MPSC Admit Card 2019 plays a significant report for the test, we have given the immediate connect to download the MPSC LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno, DEO, JE and Other Post Admit Card 2019 download interface toward the finish of this page. Every one of the candidates goes to the test on 22nd December 2019.
Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2019
|Organization Name||Meghalaya Public Service Commission|
|Total Posts||302 posts|
|Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Test, Personal Interview, Main Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
Check Exam Date for LDA, Steno, Meghalaya Agriculture Service, Sr Technical Asst, Sub-Divisional Officer, Lecturer, Asst Engineer, Jr Staff Officer, Asst Teacher, Asst Employment Officer, Inspector of Statistics, Deputy Controller, Statistical Asst, Sub-Inspector of Statistics, Jr. Designer and Housing Dept, Jr. Architect, Research Asst, Asst Teacher, Sub Engineer, Cold Chain Officer, Asst System Engineer, Inspector of Housing, Asst Chemist, DEO: The authorities of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission pronounced the Meghalaya PSC Admit Card 2019.
Details Present On MPSC LDA, Admit Card 2019
In the wake of downloading the MPSC Hall Ticket 2019, it is important to check the beneath data from the Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2019.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Category of the Contender
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the Online Test
- Date & Time of the Test
- Name of the Test Centre
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Examination Centre Code
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Counselor
Meghalaya PSC LDA Admit Card 2019
Check the information of the Meghalaya PSC LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno and Other Posts Exam Date 2019 through this segment. The authorities of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission are wanting to direct the composed test probably on 22nd December 2019. In the wake of downloading the concede card, you can check the test date and can continue with the test. Likewise, take the MPSC Admit Card 2019 for the test lobby. In the event that there is any deferral in conveying the lobby ticket, at that point you won’t take into consideration the test corridor.
Documents Need For MPSC Exam 2019
Competitors need to convey any of the underneath unique shreds of evidence for the Meghalaya Public Service Commission LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno, DEO, JE and Other Post Exam 2019.
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Identity of a candidate which was assigned by a state or central govt
- Identity proof
Download Meghalaya PSC LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno & Other Posts Hall Ticket 2019
- Initially move to the official site of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission @ mpsc.nic.in.
- The landing page of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission shows up on the screen.
- On the landing page, scan for the Meghalaya PSC Various Posts Admit Card 2019.
- Then click on the Meghalaya PSC LDA, Asst Teacher, Steno, and Other Posts Admit Card 2019 connection.
- Enter the enlistment number, secret phrase and date of birth and snap on the submit button.
- Download the concede card and take the printed version for the test.
All the applied candidates, consider this information. And the people who haven’t downloaded the Admit Card 2019 can do it now. As the exams are going on. For a lot more latest and official information stay connected to Sarkari Naukri Hunt. It is an updating website for the people who are in search of jobs. So, use this useful website by following it and viewing every post and also by sharing with the others.