IDBI Bank Assistant manager recruitment 2019: Here it’s a piece of great news for the candidates who are willing to apply and settle as an Assistant manager in IDBI bank. IDBI bank delivered a notification of IDBI bank Assistant manager. Industrial Development Bank of India Assistant Manager 2019 given recruitment alert for both fresher and experienced candidates. The freshers & experienced candidates who are searching the opportunities for their career in banking sector. For them, IDBI Bank Recruitment announced so many vacancies to apply. So, job seekers can apply for the Vacancies before the Last Date. Through this post, we had provided Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Fee, Salary, Application Process details in clear explanation.
IDBI Bank assistant manager recruitment 2019
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant general manager (AGM)|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, MCA, Any graduate
|Date of application for the IDBI Recruitment 2019||26th March 2019
|Last date for application of IDBI Employment Notification||8 April 2019
|Mode of application||Online
|Job location||Across India
|Selection process||preliminary screening, group discussion, personal interview|
In the above table, we have mentioned all the details about the Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 for easy understanding. In the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment jobs, they have released 500 vacancies all across India. Once go through all the details above the table and then apply for the post for the IDBI Bank Assistant Manager. This post is for any type of graduate people such as B.Tech/B.E, MCA, etc and initial date to apply for an application is 28 March 2019 and the last date to apply for an application is 8 April 2019. The candidates don’t have much more time for application.so don’t get delay for applying the IDBI Bank Assistant General Manager post.
Eligibility criteria for IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019
- For applying of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019, candidates must have possessed or should complete any Graduate degree/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA from a recognized university.
- Age Limits as of a 01/3/2019 must have the minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of the 28 years and the age relaxation is applicable as per the rules
- Any experience is not required
- Salary will be as per the bank norms
- The minimum academic percentage should be of 55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- And also a final year studying candidates can also apply for IDBI assistant manager post
IDBI Recruitment Selection process for the year 2019
Selection Procedure: Selection process has explained in detail in the below section. There may be 4 rounds for an interview.
- IBPS PO Common Written Exam: Candidate should pass through the preliminary written test, in this preliminary test the candidate who possesses a valid score card issued by IBPS in the Probationary Officers Common Written Exam (PO Exam) and have the score mentioned by IDBI are only eligible. Eligible candidates will be called for an interview I order of merits of IBPS score.
- Personal Interview: Personal interview will be conducted to determine the candidate’s personality, level of communication, puzzles, and problem-solving and by clarification of problem innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work to any part of the country, and to handle any type of situation, suitability for the post, etc.
- Medical Examination: After the personal interview Shortlisted candidates would be referred for pre-recruitment medical examination.
- Final Selection: The Final selection or employment offer would be made based on the applicant’s performance and marks in the Personal Interview, candidate performance in 1st CWE, and medically fit and in addition to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria, contenders need to submit all necessary documents as proof to that effect.
Application Fee for IDBI Bank Jobs 2019
Aspirant apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019, below you can get the details related to application fee which are as follows:
- For SC/ST Rs. 150/- (minimum intimation chargers will apply)
- For all others Rs. 700/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
|Fee Type||Application Fee + Intimation Charges
|Amount||SC/ ST/ PWDs: Rs.150/-
|Mode of Payment||Online: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
|Applying Mode||Online Application|
How to Apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Post:
• Aspirants should log in to the official website i.e., www.idbi.com
• The page will redirect to IDBI Bank main page
• On top of the section Careers, the option will present
• Then Go to ‘Current Openings’ and click on it.
• And Click on the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 notification
• Read the given information carefully & go to “Apply Online”.
• Fill all details& then upload your Photo and Signature.
• You should pay the application fees online.
• Check all the details thoroughly 1 – 2 times.
• Finally, take out the online application print for future use
IDBI RECRUITMENT 2019 for Assistant Manager
Candidates apply for IDBI Bank jobs quickly and do a good preparation to get the job. We hope that you get the IDBI Bank Assistant general manager job vacancies details for better knowledge. We suggest aspirants bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and for genuine information. All the best to the aspirants who will appear for the IDBI Bank Assistant general manager.