HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is a government agency which is taking responsibility for the recruitment of staffs in Haryana. HSSC recruits the Group B, Group C and also Group D posts for various departments and ministries. The commission government called as Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites aspirants through online application from the eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking Haryana government jobs for them this is a golden opportunity to grab and utilize this chance. We request to go through this article. The Eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date ends.
Important Details about HSSC Recruitment 2019
|Recruiters of the Organization||(HSSC) Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of the Job||State Govt.|
|Name of the job||Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv posts|
|Location of the job||Haryana|
|Starting date for submission of application||21.03.2019|
|Last date for submission of application||23.04.2019|
|Last date for payment||25.04.2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection process HSSC recruitment||Written exam and interview|
In the above table, we have given all the details about the notification of the post. Haryana staff selection commission has released 1327 vacancies for canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv posts. Aspirants have to pay required fee on or before the last date 25.04.2019 and make the payment through online mode only. The job location will be only in Haryana. Visit the official website and read this article thoroughly for more details.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana SSC Group D Posts 2019
Accordingly, the announcement of officially notification the Haryana staff selection commission (HSSC) recruitment has different eligibility criteria for different groups.
For Canal Patwari post:
- The Candidates must have complete 10thstandard from recognized board. However, the candidate who have higher qualification is preferred best.
- Candidate should have knowledge in Sanskrit/Hindi in their academic standard or in higher qualifications.
- However to check the notifications or to know about this more details check here carefully.
For Gram Sachiv posts:
- The Candidates must be 10th qualified or 12th standard from recognized board. However, the candidate who has a higher qualification will be preferred best.
- Candidate should have knowledge in Sanskrit/Hindi in their academic standard or in higher qualifications in their education.
HSSC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Applicants, who are eligible for this HSSC Recruitment 2019 can get all the information about the notification in the official website of HSSC that is www.hssc.gov.in. In the below sections, candidates can get the post-wise vacancy details for HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- For Canal Patwari post, there are of 892 vacancies are available.
- And for Gram Sachiv post, there are of 435 vacancies are available.
- The total number of vacancies is 1327, which is a huge number to fill the vacant posts for the sake of job seekers.
HSSC Recruitment Age Limit 2019
For Canal Patwari:
- The candidate should possess Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Candidate should possess Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
For Gram Sachiv:
- The candidate should possess Minimum Age Limit: 17 Years
- Candidate should possess Maximum Age Limit: 42 Years
Selection process – HSSC Recruitment 2019
The selection process of Haryana staff selection commission will be conducted in the following phases.
The authorities of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has provided the Selection Process for HSSC Jobs 2019. Every Candidate or the applied candidate for the Canal Patwari and Gram Sachiv Posts, they must and should have to attend for the selection process. Applicants who had performed well in all rounds of the selection process, they will be part of the HSSC Recruitment 2019 And, you can see the essential and get more information about the selection process in the official website.
- By the written examination the candidates will be shortlisted list for interview.
- After the written examination the commission will decide in all the matters to accept and to reject the application.
Application fee details for HSSC recruitment 2019:
- General Male/Female candidates application fee will be Rs 100/-
- For General Female (Haryana resident only) candidates application fee will be Rs 50/-
- And for SC/ BC Male candidates of Haryana State, the application fee will be 25/-
- For SC/ BC Female candidates of Haryana State, the application fee will be 13/-
How to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs
- Aspirants need to visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) i.e., www.hssc.gov.in.
- Then applicant will see the home page of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- In that, the aspirant will get to view the more features, then select to the recruitment section.
- And aspirants see the process of that application page.
- Then aspirant should search for the flashing link of HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- And then click on it.
- Then aspirants need to fill the details of about themselves for HSSC Recruitment 2019 application form correctly.
- Recheck all the entered information which are entered in that form in order to avoid errors.
- Take the copies of HSSC Recruitment 2019 application form for future reference and usage.
- NOTE: Read the complete HSSC Recruitment 2019 notification carefully. After reading the entire notification, if you are eligible then apply for the Recruitment 2019.
Get HSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
Aspirants, we have done our part by providing you the genuine information. Visit the official website for more data. Keeping following our page and shower your blessings by bookmarking our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and latest information. All the very best to all the aspirants who are going for the HSSC Recruitment 2019. May God Bless You All!!