HP SET Notification 2019 @ hppsc.hp.gov.in: HPPSC State Eligibility Test Eligibility, Application Form (Out): The officials of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) released the HP SET 2019 Notification on their official site on 10th December 2019. So, candidates who are eligible can apply for HPPSC SET 2019. The application process will be started today that is 10th December 2019. This State Eligibility Test (SET) is conducted for the Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. The test will be conducted in 22 subjects as listed below at various examination centers as given by HPPSC officials.
HP SET 2019 Notification – Overview
|HP SET 2019 Notification | HPPSC State Eligibility Test Application Form|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor(s)|
|Name of Examination||HP State Eligibility Test (HP SET)|
|Starting Date||10th December 2019|
|Last Date||30th December 2019|
|Category||Government Jobs India|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
A candidate must attend both the papers if the candidates leave either of the paper will not allow to another paper. So, candidates can get all the latest HP SET 2019 Notification here from this page. Also, you can check the HP SET Eligibility Criteria before applying. The last date to submit the HP SET Application Form 2019 is 31st December 2019. We have provided the direct links for the HPPSC SET Notification 2019 PDF along with the Applying link to the end of this page.
HP SET Eligibility Criteria HP SET Notification 2019
- The Candidates who scored 55% percentage in Master’s Degree from a recognized university Are eligible for this Test.
- The Scheduled Caste (SC) of H.P./ Scheduled Tribe (ST) of H.P./ Other Backward Classes (Non- creamy layer of H.P./ and Persons with Disability (PWD) of H.P. category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree are eligible for this test.
- The contenders of Ph.D. Degree holders whose Master’s level had been completed by 19th September are eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in SET.
- All the candidates who have to pursue their qualifying Master’s Degree examination or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed or having any backlogs can also apply for this test.
Application Fee HP State Eligibility Test
|Gen/ E.W.S.||INR 700|
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P.||INR 350|
|S.C. of H.P./ S.T. of H.P./ O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P.||INR 175|
Candidates have to pay the Examination Fees through “e-Payment” i.e. through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. As such before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above-mentioned website
Selection Process HPPSC 2019-20
- State Eligibility Test (SET)
List of Subjects for SET
- Chemical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Computer Science and Applications
- Tourism Administration and Management
- Mass Communication and Journalism
How To Apply For HPPSC SET Notification 2019?
- Go to the official site of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) @ hp.gov.in.
- The home page of the HPPSC organization will appear on the screen.
- Over there, you need to scroll down the page and then click on Apply Online button.
- Now, you will be redirected to the new page.
- There, you can fill all the details there and then upload the required documents.
- Cross-check all your details before submission.
- Consequently, pay the fee and then download your HP SET Application Form 2019.
- Take a printed copy of the application form for further usage.
For the sake of the HPPSC SET Notification Aspirants, HPPSC SET Notification Exam Syllabus has been shared which is completely the latest. Check out them one by one as they are very clear and subject wise for your sake. It’s time to make a proper timetable with the help of KPSC Excise SI Syllabusinally, book our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and we wish you lots of luck.