ESIC Recruitment 2019: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has officially announced the notification of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Stenographer. The candidates who are interested to apply for the ESIC Recruitment 2019. ESCI UDC/ Stenographer employment has invited application by the ESIC Recruiters for well-deserved candidates. So, all the eligible and interested candidates can apply to get a secure life. All the eligible and interested candidates make use of this opportunity and have to prepared well to go through the ESIC Recruitment 2019 process.
ESIC Stenographer / UDC Recruitment Details 2019
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer/Upper division clerk|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1944|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for ESIC Recruitment||16/03/2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online Applicatin of Steno/UDC 2019||15/04/2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written test and computer skill test (according to the post)|
|Job Location||Across India|
In the above section, we have given all the details about the notification of ESIC stenographer and upper division clerk. They have announced 1944 vacancies for the candidates who are interested in upper division clerk and stenographer. The starting date to apply for application 16 March 2019, and the last to apply is 15 April so willing aspirants please hurry up to apply for ESIC recruitment 2019 of upper division clerk and stenographer. The job location will be across India. To view the official we have provided the official website and the link is in the table.
Eligibility criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2019
Accordingly, the announcement of official notification of the Stenographer and Upper Division Clerk has different eligibility criteria
1. Should complete 12th standard from the recognized board.
2. Must have typing skills of 80 words per minute.
3. Should have computer knowledge.
For upper division clerk:
1. Should be a holder of a degree with a recognized university
2. They should have the knowledge of working on the computer for office suites and manage the databases
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2019
• Minimum Age: Candidate should be of 18 Years
• Maximum Age: The Limit should be of 27 Years
• Age relaxation as applicable for upper division clerk:
1. For SC/ST candidates – 5 years
2. for OBC candidates – 3 years
3. for PWD candidates- 10 years (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
4. Others relaxation will be as per Govt rules.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
For ESIC Stenographer/upper division clerk Recruitment 2019, the selection will be different for both the posts which are as follows:
• Procedure for stenographer post will be as:
1. Phase -1: In this section prelims examination will be conducted
2. Phase -2: Computer Based test and stenographer test will be conducted
The candidate should pass both the sections one after the other for stenographer post
• The Process for Upper Division Clerk post will be:
1. Phase 1: In the first section prelims examination will be conducted
2. Phase 2: After the prelims examination, the candidate has to face the main examination conducted by the ESIC Recruiters.
3. Phase 3: In this section computer-based test will be conducted
The candidate should qualify both rounds one by one for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) post.
Note: Aspirants have to know that the mode of examination will be online.
ESIC Recruitment 2019(Steno/UDC)Application fee details
• For general application fee will be Rs.500/-
• And for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ EX-SM/ Departmental Candidates application fee will be Rs. 250/-
• Payment Mode (online) can be done through Debit/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS cash cards or can be done by internet/ mobile banking
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019 for Stenographer/Upper Division Clerk
1. Go through the official online website www.esic.nic.in.
2. Resisted into the website.
3. Fill all the basic details such name address, Aadhar card details, etc.
4. Upload your photograph and signature with PEG format below 50 Kb size.
5. Go through the payment details with credit or debit cards.
6. Before submitting, we request aspirants to check twice about their details.
7. After submitting the application take print out and keep the form with you for further.
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Stenographer / Upper Division Clerk
We hope that we have given good and useful information to you to appear for the ESIC Recruitment 2019. Contenders, we suggest you follow our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for regular updates and genuine information and we wish good luck to the ESIC Aspirants 2019. May God Bles You!!