Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment: CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) has announced notification for recruiting the vacancies. This CBI Recruitment is a good and golden opportunity for candidates who are willing to join CBI. Getting a job in CBI is a fantastic chance for job seekers because it is one type of job where many important responsibilities will be held. All candidates who are in search of Central Government Job should utilize this CBI Recruitment without delay. As there are some vacancies, the huge competition will be there. We advise aspirants to go through this article completely for better knowledge.
Important Details about CBI Recruitment
|Name of the Board||(CBI) central Bureau of Investigation|
|Name of the posts||Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||Limited|
|Starting date of application for CBI Recruitment||Updated soon|
|CBI Job Notification ending date for application||Updated soon|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Selection process||Written test & Interview test|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location of the job||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore & Jabalpur|
In the above table, we have given all the details about the notification for the respective post. Central Bureau of investigation has released vacancies for an inspector role in Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore and Jabalpur areas of India. Aspirants have to pay the required fee on or before the last date and make the payment. Visit the official website for more information given in the above table.
Additional Information About the Central Bureau of Investigation
Central Bureau of Investigation- Vacancy Details
- As per the Central Bureau of Investigation notification, they have released vacancies under the CBI recruitment. For the inspector post of Central Bureau of Investigation has divided the vacancies according to the location details are given below.
Educational Qualification – Central Bureau of Investigation
- Aspirants should possess graduation from a recognized university.
- Or can be retired officer from the Central or State Police Forces of the rank of Inspector
- Must possess 10 years of experience in investigation and facilitating and assisting in the prosecution of criminal cases in the court of law
- Check official website for educational qualification.
CBI Recruitment 2019 – Age limit
The Age limit for the Central Bureau of Investigation Vacancy is given clearly below, do check:
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 Years
- Age Relaxation for the SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates will be as per on Government Rules and Regulation.
Selection Process of CBI Recruitment
CBI will recruit the Pairvi Officers on contract basis for one year. Applicants must possess graduation certificate from a recognized university. Selected aspirants will be placed in various location such as Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore & Jabalpur
CBI Recruitment process will be done, in three following phases
Phase – 1:
Written Examination will be conducted Based on Experience
CBI Jobs Notification 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee for the Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment as per the norms.
How to apply the Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Notification 2019
- Candidates need to visit the official website @ gov.in.
- Aspirants have to Click on the Job Opportunities in CBI to find the advertisement “Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI announced on the dated: 14.03.2019”
- Click on the post, the notification will open read it thoroughly and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form, then fill up the form correctly and carefully.
- Send it to the given address given below. Before the last date ends.
- Address: Head of Branch, Vyapam Cases, CBI, AC-IV & V, Professor Colony, Bungalow No. B-1, Civil Lines, Bhopal – 462002
Check All Details of CBI Recruitment 2019
Dear Contenders, get the full information about CBI Recruitment 2019 for easy understanding. We hope by reading the above content, the aspirants got all the required data about the CBI recruitment details, and we advise to follow our educational and recruitment related website Sarkari Naukri Hunt by bookmarking it, to get updated and genuine details of Indian Recruitments which are released. We wish good luck to the candidates who are appearing for the job exam. Thank you and May God Bless You!!