CBSE Recruitment 357 posts 2019: Focal Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Officials @ cbse.nic.in discharged CBSE Jobs 2019 Notification. This commercial is for 357 Stenographer, Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Senior Assistant, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Hindi Translator, and Junior Accountant Posts. Intrigued Job Seekers crosswise over India, who are searching for the Government Jobs, can utilize this opportunity. Contenders who finished either their Graduation, Degree, twelfth, Masters, B.E, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification are qualified.
CBSE recruitment 2019 357 Jr, Sr Assistant, Steno
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|posts||Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant|
|Starting Date||15th November 2019|
|Closing Date||16th December 2019|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||CBT, Skill Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
Without having every one of the Qualifications accurately, no application for the Latest CBSE Junior Assistant Vacancy 2019 will be considered. The Job Location for the procured applicants will be for the most part in Delhi. Having minor Qualifications won’t make the contenders qualified to apply for the CBSE Junior Hindi Translator Openings 2019. Furthermore, from fifteenth November 2019 to sixteenth December 2019, intrigued competitors can apply for the Latest CBSE Vacancies 2019.
Post-Wise Vacancies CBSE jobs 2019
|Posts Name||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Secretary (Group A)||14|
|Assistant Secretary IT (Group A)||07|
|Analyst IT (Group A)||14|
|JHT (Group B)||08|
|Senior Assistant (Group C)||60|
|Stenographer (Group C)||25|
|Accountant (Group C)||06|
|Junior Assistant (Group C)||204|
|Junior Accountant (Group C)||19|
Qualification details CBSE recruitment 375 posts 2019
- Assistant Secretary (Group A) – Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University
Officers of Central/State Govt
- Assistant Secretary IT (Group A) – B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- Analyst IT (Group A) – B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
- JHT (Group B) – Bachelor/Master Degree in Hindi/English and Diploma/Certification in Translation or Experience
- Senior Assistant (Group C) – Bachelor Degree
- Stenographer (Group C) – Bachelor Degree in any stream with Steno Typing 80 Min and Transcription 50 MTS (Eng.) 65 MTS (Hindi) on Computer
- Accountant (Group C) – Bachelor Degree in Accounts/Commerce
- Junior Assistant (Group C) –should complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Accountant (Group C) – Bachelor’s (B.tech) degree from a recognized University/ Institution with Commerce
Age Limit CBSE Jr, Sr Assistant, Steno Posts 2019
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Group A Assistant Secretary||40 years|
|Group A Assistant Secretary IT||40 years|
|Group A Analyst IT||35 years|
|JHT Group B||30 years|
|Senior Assistant Group C||30 years|
|Stenographer Group C||18-27 years|
|Accountant Group C||30 years|
|Junior Assistant Group C||27 years|
|Junior Accountant Group C||Up to 27 years|
CBSE Junior Assistant SecretaryPosts Selection Process
CBSE Officials are going select the candidates following rounds
- ·Computer Based Test
- ·Skill Test.
Salary details CBSE Jr , Sr Assistant, Steno Posts 2019
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Secretary (Group A)||Rs.15600-39100+6600|
|Assistant Secretary IT (Group A)||Rs.15600-39100+6600|
|Analyst IT (Group A)||Rs.15600-39100+5400|
|JHT (Group B) Code||Rs.9300-34800+4200|
|Senior Assistant (Group C)||Rs.5200-20200+2400|
|Stenographer (Group C)||Rs.5200-20200+2400|
|Accountant (Group C)||Rs.5200-20200+2400|
|Junior Assistant (Group C)||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
|Junior Accountant (Group C)||Rs.5200-20200+1900|
Application Fee CBSE Jr , Sr Assistant, Steno Posts 2019
- Gen/ OBC for Group – A posts: Application Fees of Rs. 1500/- for each post.
- Gen/ OBC for Group – B posts: Application Fees Rs. 800/- for each post.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: No application fee.
Steps to Apply for CBSE Jobs 2019
- Go Official site @ cbse.nic.in
- Discovering the notification for the Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Junior Accountant Vacancies.
- Open it
- Read the data in it
- And at that point on the off chance that you are qualified, fill the Online Application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Recheck the all-out data.
- And at long last, submit it before the end date.
Our team provided all the information about the Latest CBSE Jobs 2019 Notification. For more such Notifications follow our site Sarkari Naukri Hunt.