AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (India Post Office) (AP Postal Circle) has announced a notification notice (RE/APCO) on 15/10/2019. The notice is for enrollment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) job. Here you will get the total information about AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment online application 2019. Also, you will know regarding the AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) application system, significant dates, application charges, age limit, capability, number of opportunities, pay scale and significant links. If you have any doubts regarding recruitment online application form procedure AP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) you can go through the official site.
Overview of AP Postal Circle Recruitment GDS 2019
|Department Name||Indian Post Andhra Pradesh Circle|
|Name of the Post||GraminDak Sevak|
|No of Vacancy||2707|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date for Online Registration||15th October 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||14th November 2019|
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019-20 notice details and the online link is provided here. Indian Post Department will select the candidates on the merit list. Shortlisted competitors will put at Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Region. Contenders need to pay the required application fee and make the payment by means of online mode or post. Candidates must possess Secondary School/tenth from the perceived board. Contenders must know the local language. For more details about the postal job in AP Postal 2019-20, and upcoming Indian Postal Job recruitment, merit list, selection, admit card, result, and many will be shared in its official site.
Eligibility criteria for AP Post Office Circle Recruitment GDS 2019
- All the contenders who are willing to apply for the recruitment should have minimum eligibility i.e., contenders should pass secondary school or 10th from a recognized board.
- Should complete the matriculation/SSC.
- The age limit for the aspirants should be a minimum of 18 years.
- Maximum up to 40 years as on 15th October 2019.
Andhra Pradesh Post Office GDS Posts – Selection Process 2019
The applied aspirants for the AP Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts 2019 Online Application will be selected based on Automatic Generated Merit List – 10th Class Marks.
Category Wise Vacancy Details 2019-20
Andhra Pradesh GDS Vacancy 2019 – Application Fee Details
- As per category wise, the application fees vary.
- For male candidates of UR/OBC/EWS, the application fee is 100/-.
- No application fee is applicable to the female SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Procedure to Apply Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form
- Aspirants need to visit the Official Website –http://appost.in
- Search for the AP Postal Circle for GDS Posts Online Application
- Then click on it
- Go for online Application Form Registration Process for Applying AP Postal GDS
- Next, fill all the Details &click on Apply Online
- Go through the Fee Payment Process with various Payment Methods as credit card or debit card and net banking
- before submitting the Application Form Check the Form
- Finally, Click on Submit Option
- Download the Application Form For further reference.
AP Post Office GDS Posts 2019
All the topics related to the AP Post Office GDS Posts 2019 recruitment are given in 2019. The interested aspirants for this Job Notification 2019, can proceed application forms on or before the last date. For basic information like salary & age limit, academic qualifications and a lot more one shall go through this article completely and carefully. If candidates want to know more information regarding this AP Post Office GDS Posts 2019 notification, then they can refer to the notification released by the officials on the official site. For the latest updates and official information stay tuned with our site Sarkari Naukri Hunt.