AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019: Andhra Pradesh Government again released notification to fill the vacancies of Grama Volunteers in phase 2. Apply online for the 9,648 Village Volunteer (Grama Volunteer) Job Vacancies through this second notification announced by AP Government. Andhra Pradesh Government is intending to release AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Notification for residual grama volunteer posts toward the ending of this month. As per the sources, In any case, around 1, 94,592 lakh positions were reported previously. Among those 1, 84,944 applicants have joined the obligation and the remaining 9,648 posts were left unfilled. This activity notice is to round up those opening.
The notification is probably going to release formally in the first week of November 2019. Apply Online Link will be LIVE on this page from first November 2019 once the notice is formally discharged. Present your application shapes prior to 10th, November 2019. Keep in contact with us to get ordinary updates.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2019 – OverView
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Post Name||Grama Volunteer|
|Starting date to apply||1.11.2019|
|Ending date to apply||10.11.2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh State|
Additional Details Regarding Andhra State Jobs 2019
District Wise Vacancy Details 2019 – AP Grama Volunteer
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs
Applicants who are prepared to go after the AP Village Volunteer Positions 2019 Notification should check the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2019 for applying. Additionally, individuals who satisfy the criteria will get the opportunity to apply online.
- Candidates should possess 10th /12th or intermediate qualification from any recognized university of board
- For reservation
- 50% of posts in AP Grama Volunteer may be considered for women
- ROR is applicable as per the Mandal unit.
Age Limit – AP గ్రామ వాలంటీర్ ఉపాధి 2019
As of the 30th of June 2019, the applicants must have a minimum of 18 years to 35 years.
Selection Process – AP Grama Volunteer Employment 2019
- Candidates must go through the following process to get select in the AP Grama Volunteer 2019.
- The selection process will be done in the written examination and interview test.
- All the eligible candidates will get an interview call from a selection commission committee consisting of MPDO/Tasildhar/EO.
Required Documents -Grama Volunteer of Andhra Pradesh 2019
For the AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2019, candidates must have to submit the below- documents.
- Aadhar Card with the same Village Name
- Certificate Of Residence/ Nativity
- Medical Certificate (PHC Candidates)
- School Study Certificate
- Date Of Birth as per SSC Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Educational Qualification proofs
ApplicationProcedure – AP Grama Volunteer Careers 2019
- The application must visit the AP Government official site for example gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in.
- On the landing page, find the Latest News Section.
- Find for Apply Online link AP Grama Volunteer Jobs for 9648 Lakh Jobs.
- click on it.
- AP Grama Volunteer Application form will show up on the screen.
- Fill in an application form with exceedingly significant details.
- Attach the required documents.
- no need to pay any application fees.
- At last, recheck the filled details and hit on the SUBMIT button.
- After submission of the application form, take a printout of application form for further utilization.
AP Grama Volunteer Notification @ 9648 Places
The interested candidates shall proceed with their AP Grama/ Ward Volunteer 2nd Notification 2019 For 9,648 Job applications on or before the concluding date. For basic information like salary, age relaxation and age limit, academic qualifications and a lot more one shall go through this article completely and carefully. If any contender wanted to know more information regarding this shall refer the notification released by the officials and for furthermore latest and official information stay connected to Sarkari Naukri Hunt Page.