|Organization||DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO)|
|Name of the Department||CENTER FOR PERSONNEL TALENT MANAGEMENT (CEPTAM 9)|
|Category Name||Technician A (TECH A)|
|Number of Vacancies||351|
|Name of the Positions||Electrician, COPA, Carpenter, Fitter, & Others|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd May 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||26th June 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
The starting date for the application process is from 22nd May 2019. To know further information regarding the notification of the DRDO Recruitment eligibility details, please follow this article.
Vacancies Details – DRDO Jobs 2019
For 351 vacancies of Center for Personnel Talent Management, under the DRDO Defence, Research & Development Organisation consists of different posts
- Automobile 03
- Book Binder 11
- Carpenter 04
- COPA 55
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) 20
- DTP Operator 02
- Electrician 49
- Electronics 37
- Fitter 59
- Machinist 44
- Mechanic (Diesel) 07
- Medical Lab Technology 04
- Motor Mechanic 02
- Painter 02
- Photographer 07
- Sheet Metal 07
- Turner 24
- Welder 14
Therefore the total number of vacancies is 351.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Vacancy 2019 Details
Vacancy details for the different categories according to the posts.
|Serial Number||Position names||OBC||ST||SC||EWS||UR||Total||ESM||MSP|
|12||Medical Lab Technology||1||–||1||–||2||4||–||–|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM 9 Notification 2019
Educational qualification details such Age Limit, Selection Process, DRDO Salary Structure, How to apply steps and all together Instructions are given here. we request to candidates to get knowledge on the notification before applying are provided below.
- candidate must possess at least 10th class or equivalent.
- and must have a certificate from ITI in an Automobile Trade
Book Binder –
- Must have a certificate from ITI in Bookbinder Machine Operator cum Book Binder Trade
- complete 10th Class or equivalent.
- Have a certificate in ITI from Carpenter Trade
- complete 10th Class or equivalent.
- should have a certificate from ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Trade
Draughtsman (Mechanical) –
- possess the 10th Class or equivalent.
- should be a certificate from ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade
DTP Operator –
- contenders of DTP operator must possess 10th Class or equivalent.
- to get DTP operator Must have a certificate from ITI in Desktop Publishing Operator Trade
- for getting electrician candidates must possess 10th Class or equivalent.
- should be a certificate from ITI in Electrician/Wiremen/Electrical Fitter Trade
- 10th Class or equivalent.
- should be a certificate from ITI in Electronics/Electronic Mechanic/Radio & TV/Radar Mechanic/IT & Electronic system Maintenance/Maintenance of Industrial Electrical Trade
- be a certificated from ITI in Fitter/Bench Fitter Trade
- should be a certificated from ITI in Machinist Trade
Mechanic (Diesel) –
- ITI in Mechanic (Diesel) Trade
Medical Lab Technology –
- ITI in Medical Lab Technology Trade
Motor Mechanic –
- must have a certificate from ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade
- should have a certificate from ITI in Painter Trade
certificate from ITI in Photographer Trade
Sheet Metal –
- ITI in Sheet Metal Trade
- should have certificate from ITI in Turner Trade
- should be a certificate from ITI in Welder Trade
Age Limit for DRDO Jobs 2019
- Minimum age limit – 18 Years
- Maximum age limit– 28 Years
Age Relaxation time period for category wise :
- SC/ST – ten Years
- Un-Reserved: 05 Years
- Others: 05 to 10 Years
- OBC – 08 Years
Selection Process DRDO CEPTAM 09
The selection process for the CEPTAM 09 (Center for Personnel Talent Management) under the DRDO Defence Research & Development Organisation is done under the following process
- Trade Test – Tier II
- Computer Based Test (CBT) – Tier I
- For application fee details, please Refer Official Notification to know details about the DRDO Application form.
DRDO Technician A pay scale:
- minimum pay scale Rs.28,000/- per month
The application process for DRDO CEPTAM 9 Technician A Recruitment
- go to the official website.
- click on Apply Online Link given below.
- get the application form on the official website.
- fill the application form with all details
- Upload scanned documents i.e., signature, marks certificate and other documents
- Pay application fee
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the recruitment process.
Follow Sarkari Naukri Hunt for recruitment updates and all luck to the job aspirants