SSB LDCE Jobs 2019 Details
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), is the Indian Central Armed Police Forces under the control of the Ministry of Home Affairs. It was previously known as Special Service Bureau. It was established on 20 December 1963. The important function is to provide security to the people who are living in border areas in India, which prevents the transport border crimes, smuggling and all the other illegal activities, to prevent unauthorized entry into the territory of India, to carry out civil action programme in the area of responsibility and to perform any other duty assigned by the Central Government.
Highlights of SSB Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Post name||Sub Inspector (SI)-LDCE|
|Exam Name||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE)|
|Job Name||Sub Inspector|
|starting date of application||18 April 2019|
|Ending date of the application||18 May 2019|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
in this table, we have provided all the information regarding the notification of SSB recruitment 2019 of the (LDCE) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Sub Inspector posts aspirants can visit the NFSM Website to get clear details about this recruitment 2019. Aspirants will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply, etc.
Educational Qualification for SSB SI posts 2019
Aspirants can get the SSB recruitment application form and notification on the official website. Candidates must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit as given below in the article which is as per the notification. Only Offline applications will be accepted if the application received after the due date will get rejected. More details about the notification of SSB jobs in 2019 is given below
- Aspirants those who have worked as ASI-Ministerial of SSB should be not less than 3 years post qualification
- Preferable if aspirants are experienced on regular service as on 01st April 2018 can apply.
- Candidates must have to clear LDCE in 3 chances.
Age Limit – SSB LDCE Jobs 2019
- There is no age limit is applicable for this SSB recruitment 2019 the (LDCE) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Sub Inspector posts.
- Sashastra Seema Bal Officials of the Limited Department Competitive Examination is conducting the selection process
- Basing on the written test, the candidates will be shortlisted.
- And they prepare a Merit List based on the Marks obtained in the Written Test.
Mode of Application -SSB LDCE Jobs 2019
The candidate who is willing to join for this exam can send their application via registered post to the following address
- only the Offline mode of applications will be accepted.
- Ministry of Home Affairs Office
(MHA) of the Director General (SSB) Sashastra Seema Bal Block-V, (East) R.K. Puram New Delhi -110066.
- Eligible candidates have to forward their filled application form to the given address.
Applying process for Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to the official website @ ssbrectt.gov.in
- Find the “notification of recruitment” link in the home page and hit on it.
- Read the official advertisement notifications carefully.
- candidates must enter the full details in the application form and apply for the posts.
- attach the required self-attested documents to the application and send it via post to the official address.
- Take the scanned copy of the application for future purposes.
Download SSB LDCE Jobs 2019
This notification comes under the government sector of SSB LDCE Jobs 2019. So the candidates who are interested in government jobs can apply. Persons who have the eligibility criteria as given above can apply for the post of Recruitment. If you have any queries regarding the Recruitment the notification, visit the official website. For more job information follow our page which is the Sarkari Naukri Hunt for all Indian Recruitments. May God bless you all!