Final PPSC Sister Tutor Admit Card 2019
|Complete PPSC Sister Tutor Admit Card 2019|
|Name of the Departmental Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of the Positions||Sister Tutor|
|Number of Posts||82 Posts|
|Admit Card Status||June 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Personal Interview|
Download Admit Card Punjab PSC Sister Tutor Hall Ticket 2019
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced a recruitment notification for PPSC 82 Sister Tutor posts. The application process already started and the application process end date is on 24th May 2019. A large number of candidates are readily showing much more interest to apply for these posts. The PPSC recruiters going to conduct the Written Examination and Personal Interview for all the applicants.
Selection Process For PPSC Sister Tutor Vacancies 2019
The selection process is conducted by the PPSC Sister Tutor Recruiters 2019 based on the following phases
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
The selection of contenders for the Sister Tutor posts through PPSC Recruitment will also be done through personal and interview test
Details about Punjab Public Service Commission Admit Card 2019
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant Photograph
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Category (ST/SC/BC&Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Address
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- And the signature of the candidate and exam counselor
Important Documents To Carry For PPSC Sister Tutor Exam 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Any other identity issued by the Central government of Indian or State Government of India.
- Gazetted Officer issued identity proof
How to Download the Hall Ticket of PPSC Jobs?
- Aspirants have to download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the hardcopy of the admit card in the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to verify all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- all these details such as Date, Time and the Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Candidate must bring Valid ID proof during the of Exam.
- We advise the contenders to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- If any of you face problem or difficulty in getting or generating the cards, you may contact respective authorities.
- Postulants must know all the instructions on the issued card and obey them with any destruction.
Steps To Download PPSC Sister Tutor Admit Card 2019
- Aspirants must visit the official website of PPSC @ www.ppsc.gov.in
- Open Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) the main page.
- On the home page, the new Admit Card section is available.
- Hit On it.
- Search for the PPSC Sister Tutor Admit Card 2019 link.
- Next click on that notification link.
- A notification page will display about log details.
- Fill the Application details such as Number, Date of Birth details and press on submit button.
- All the details that are given in Hall Ticket will open on the screen.
- Check all data in the Call Letter and next download the admit card.
- Take a hard copy to carry for the examination.
*To download the admit card/hall ticket: Click here
Our Sarkari Naukri Hunt team updated the list of Latest Govt Exam Admit Cards etc. aspirants can download the Hall Ticket / Call Letter for all these latest exams from links. Persons who have the eligibility criteria as given above article can apply for the post of recruitment can download the admit card. If you have any queries regarding the Recruitment the notification, visit the official website. For more job information follow our page which is the Sarkari Naukri Hunt for all Indian Recruitments. May God bless you all!