Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019: Assam Postal Office Recruitment had recently released the job notification for the Assam youngsters and others as well who are willingly waiting for the Assam Government Jobs. This Assam Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019 is the best chance for the Job seekers to settle in Government Sector with a minimum qualification. The Assam Post Officers Authorities has released this latest Assam Postman Recruitment Notification to hire around 928 candidates for filling the posts of Postmaster, Dak Sevak & Assistant Branch Postmaster Vacancies, etc. Hence, check out the complete Assam Post Officer Recruitment 2019 Details from the below sections of this page which will help the eligible candidates to settle in Postal Recruitment.
Get Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 Details
All the details about the Assam post office Recruitment 2019-20 are clearly shared for the sake of the contenders who are willing to join the Assam government jobs. Go through this article completely for better knowledge about the Assam post office Recruitment notification 2019-20. For more information you can visit the official website and the link is provided in the above table.
Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
• There are three different vacancies for Assam post office i.e., Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch postmaster (BPM), assistant branch postmaster (ABPM)
• For all these posts the Assam post office recruitment notification has released the vacancies of about 928,
• The pay scale for these post will be of Rs.10, 000/- to Rs.14, 500/- per month.
Education Qualification-Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
Here for the candidate’s need, we are going to share the complete details of Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019.
• Candidate should possess a certificate from Secondary School Examination/10th class from a recognized board with a qualified mark in English and mathematics.
• For all this Assam Post Officer Recruitment, there are three (GDS, Brach postmaster, Dak sevek and assistant branch postmaster) and the qualification is the same.
Additional Information About Assam Post Officer Recruitment 2019-20
Age Limit-Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
•The candidates of all categories should have a minimum age limit of 18 years.
• And the aspirants should not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 40 Years.
Some people will have different age relaxation period based on their communities which are as follows:
• For Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe, Candidates age relaxation is 05 Years
• And for Other Backward Classes (OBC), Candidates age relaxation is 03 Years
• People with Economic Weaker Section (EWS) have No Age Relaxation.
• For Persons with Disabilities (PWD), the age relaxation will be10 Years.
• And the Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and OBC, have age relaxation of 13 Years.
• For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and SC/ST, the age relaxation is 15 Years.
Selection Process-Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
The Selection of candidates will be made by the Assam post office recruiters on the basis of 2 phases
• First one is the Written Exam,
• And then conduct the interview test.
• Document verification.
Application fee Details of Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
• The application fee for general /OBC/EWS male candidates is RS.100/-.
• For the ST/SC /women and PWD candidate person, no fee is applicable.
• The mode of application will be online, the candidates can pay the application fee through credit/debit card or using net banking
• If you want more details, you can visit the Official Notification which is in the official website.
How to Apply Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
1. First of all, aspirants need to Download the Official Notification & read all the given instructions.
2. Make sure that the candidate should satisfy all the criteria with the eligibility as well listed in the article.
3. Aspirants need to go and, Click on Assam Postal Online Apply link.
4. If the candidate is a new user first go for the New Registration.
5. Fill all personal details.
6. Then login to the portal as candidates User ID and Password which was given while registration in Assam post office Recruitment 2019.
7. Fill in application form with necessary details.
8. Upload scanned documents of the application which are needed.
9. Attach copies of necessary documents which were scanned.
10. Pay application fee as prescribed.
11. Finally, click on the submit button to complete the Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 Process.
12. Finally, the Assam Post Officer Recruitment application is done.
Check Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019
At last, we advise contenders to have all the documents with their copies until the Assam Post Office Recruitment 2019-20 is down. Bookmark our website Sarkari Naukri Hunt and our facebook page Sarkarinaukrihunt for more genuine updates and for useful information. We have given all the details for reference purpose. You can visit the official notification. Keep following our page and also like our Facebook page for the notification. Thank you and May God Bless you All!!!