CDAC Recruitment 2019: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has announced vacancies for the various posts. In this article, we have shared the details of CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019. The aspirants who are willing and looking to take part in CDAC Recruitment 2019 should go through this article completely and aspirants who want to begin their career in CDAC by applying for the job in CDAC Recruitment 2019 as Engineer.
The Centre for development of advanced computing invites aspirants of both fresher’s and graduates, the posts of this recruitment are the project manager and engineer, and the common areas of recruitment are classified as technical and non-technical. In the technical field, candidates with a required educational qualification in computer science are considered and information technology as well, and allied disciples would be taken.
Get CDAC Recruitment 2019 Details for 91 Project Managers
|Recruitment Board Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), Mumbai|
|Post Name||Project Engineer & Project Managers|
|Total Number of Vacancies||91|
|CDAC Recruitment Application Starting Date||10th April 2019|
|CDAC Employment Application Ending Date||26th April 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personal Interview|
In the above table, we have explained the details of the CDAC notification 2019. There are a lot of candidates who are willingly waiting to apply for these posts in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Mumbai. The last date for the application is 26 April 2019, The people of Mumbai who are in search of the best job make use this and apply this CDAC Recruitment 2019 without any delay.
Additional Information Regarding CDAC Recruitment 2019
CDAC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Pay scale|
|Project Manager (PM01)||4||Rs. 64000-2,20,000|
|Project Engineer (PE02)||58||Rs. 31000-135000|
|Project Engineer (PE03)||20||Rs. 31000-1,35,000|
|Project Engineer (PE04)||9||Rs. 31000-1,35,000|
CDAC Project Engineers/Managers Recruitment Educational Qualification
The aspirants who are taking part in CDAC Recruitment 2019 should have the qualification for the respective post before submitting the application. The educational qualification they should possess are as follows
• The aspirant should possess 1st Class Degree in B.E/B. Tech. /MCA in relevant recognized university.
• Candidate should have at least 11 years of post-qualification work experience.
• M. Tech / M.E in relevant discipline also eligible
• Should have at least 7 years of post-qualification work experience.
• And the aspirant should possess a Ph.D. in a relevant recognized university with at least 4 years of post-qualification work experience.
• Candidate should be having 1st class in B. E./ B. Tech./ MCA/ equivalent degree in a relevant recognized university
•The contenders will be preferable who is a Fresher or having less than 3years of work experience
• Also eligible, if the candidate possesses 1st class M. Sc. Computer Science/ IT or MCS with at Least 1-year post qualification experience.
CDAC Recruitment 2019 Maximum Age Limit
• The age limit will be calculated as on the 20/04/2019
• For the Project Manager (PM01), the candidate should have 40 years.
• And for the Project Manager (PE02), the candidate should have 30 years.
• For the Project Manager (PE03) post, the candidate should have 32 years.
• And for the Project Manager (PE04)post, the candidate should have 35 years.
Below provided the details about Upper Age Limit for the sake of the postulants which are as follows:
• For Government employees – 5 years
• Ans for people of(SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)) /physically challenged/Ex-servicemen candidates – as per the Government of India Norms
Note: Want to check more details like age limitation or any other for the Mumbai official (CDAC)notification 2019 visit the official website.
CDAC Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants is done based on some rounds by the higher officials of the CDAC Mumbai. This selection process will help to shortlist the efficient person for the respective role. Below are the selection process
• Written Test,
• Interview and
• Document Verification
Application Fee Details for CDAC Mumbai Recruitment 2019
• There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/ EWS category/ Female
• And for other candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500/-
• The application fee can be made through the online by credit/debit cards.
How to Apply for CDAC Recruitment 2019
1. Aspirants has to go to CDAC official website @ www.cdac.in.
2. Click on the option of current job opportunities tab.
3. And then enter the details of CDAC Recruitment in the search box of the page for applying the roles of project manager and project engineer, after that click on it.
4. Please go throughout the notification thoroughly and check eligibility details and other details as well for applying for CDAC Mumbai jobs 2019.
5. The candidates can fill the mandatory details in the online registration form, and upload all the related documents such as photograph and signature.
6. Payment of application can be done either by credit/ debit card.
7. Finally, submit your application after checking all the details carefully which are entered.
Check All Details of CDAC Recruitment 2019
Dear Contenders, get the full information about CDAC Recruitment 2019 for easy understanding. We hope by reading the above content, the aspirants got all the required data about the CDAC recruitment details, and we advise to follow our educational and recruitment related website Sarkari Naukri Hunt by bookmarking it, to get updated and genuine details of Indian Recruitments which are released. We wish good luck to the candidates who are appearing for the job exam. Thank you and May God Bless You!!