NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Technology, Silchar has announced the notification of NIT Silchar Non-Teaching job for Recruitment of Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Technician, Junior Assistant, Superintendent, Technical Assistant, and Various Posts. To apply for this notification there is an Application Process and the details are here with a clear explanation in this article. So all the aspirants should check all these details and apply for NIT Silchar Non-teaching Recruitment 2019 as quickly as possible. Make use this opportunity and apply for a better future.
Important dates for the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Department||National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)|
|Name of the post||Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer, superintendent, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Technician|
|Number of vacancies||73|
|Starting date of application||30th March 2019|
|Ending date of application||14th April 2019|
|Mode of application||Offline / online|
|Location of job||Assam|
In the above table, we have given all the information regarding the notification of NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019. The last date for submission of application is 15 days from the date of publication of this notification by the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019. The NIT Non teaching employment applications received after the due date will not be accepted. For more information about National Institute of Technology, Silchar Recruitment 2019, candidates need to check the official website.
Vacancy Details for the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
The total number of vacancy has been announced by the NIT Silchar recruiters is 73. These vacancies are divided in different posts such as deputy register, Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, and Technical Officer, etc.
- For the deputy registrars -the number of vacancies is one – 1
- And For the Medical Officer- the number of vacancies is – 1
- For the Assistant Registrar- the number of vacancies is – 2
- And For the Technical Officer-the number of vacancies is – 2
- For the Technical Assistant- the number of vacancies is – 17
- And For the SAS Assistant / Junior Engineer- the number of vacancies is – 6
- For the Superintendent- the number of vacancies is – 7
- And For the Senior, Assistant-the number of vacancies is – 5
- For the Junior Assistant- the number of vacancies is – 4
- And For the Technician- the number of vacancies is – 17
Education Qualification for NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- Deputy Registrar – should qualify in Masters of degree
- Medical Officer – candidate should possess MBBS Degree or equivalent from the recognized university
- Medical Officer (Contractual) – candidate should complete MBBS Degree or equivalent from the recognized university
- Assistant Registrar –candidate should complete Master degree
- Technical Officer – should complete B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. from recognized university/ institution
- Technical Assistant – should complete First Class /MCA from the university
- SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer – complete First Class Bachelor’s Degree In Physical Education
- Superintendent Class – should complete Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university/ institution
- Senior Assistant – complete Senior Secondary
- Junior Assistant – should complete Senior Secondary
- Technician – should complete at least Senior Secondary
Age Limit for the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- Minimum age limit should be of 27 years
- Maximum age limit should be of 50 years.
- But for the particular post particular age limit is given by the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Assistant||33 years|
|Junior assistant||27 years|
|SAS Assistant/ Junior Engineer||30 years|
|Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|Assistant Registrar||35 years|
|Medical Officer (Contractual)|
Selection Process for NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar Officials are conducting only one phase to select the aspirants that are the Interview test as part of the selection process.
Mode of application for NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- To apply for the application by Online Mode through Email [Mail ID is email@example.com]
- Or by applying for application Offline Mode by Speed Post
Application Fee Details for NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment :
- For the candidates, Gen/OBC application fees is RS 1000/-
- The candidates of SC/ST/PWD caste application fee will be RS. 500/-
How to apply for the NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment Application 2019:
- Aspirants need to Check Official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar@ nits.ac.in
- Candidate will redirect to home page, then go to the Recruitment section
- Search for the Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Read all the details in notification.
- And then if the candidate is eligible, and have had all the Qualifications and documents with you
- Then, Fill the application form
- Attach the documents such as photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
- Check all the details twice and submit the application form before the final date by sending it to the following address
- Take out the scanned copy of the application for future usage.
NIT Silchar Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Aspirants, we have done our best by sharing you the information. Visit the official website for more data and other details. Keeping following our page and shower your blessings by bookmarking our page Sarkari Naukri Hunt for more updates and latest information. All the very best to all the aspirants who are going for the Recruitments 2019. May God Bless You All!!